Out The Door
GET UP! TIME TO GET TO WORK!
Today is your first day at your new job! It's an early start, but you don't mind because YOU can get ready for a great in 30 minutes or less...
...OR CAN YOU
In this Ludum Dare 47 (LDJAM / LD47WPG) submission, you need to wake up every morning and get ready to make the best impression you can on your new co-workers. How? By getting as ready as you can. Shower up, make breakfast, find whatever you can in your apartment that can give you that edge.
Just make sure you don't miss your ride to work. Survive your 10-day probation without missing a day or getting sent home, and you're home free! Otherwise, YOU'RE FIRED!
WASD or Arrow Keys to Move
Space Bar to open door and interact
LD47 Voting Link
Took part in the jam? Submit your feedback here: https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/47/out-the-door.
- Quick gameplay sessions to make space for your busy real-life time management needs!
- Daily variance on available actions, making each day a little different and original
- Original developer artwork by non-artist, David Wesst
- Original sound effects and design by non-sound designer, David Wesst
- The first original song from non-musician David Wesst entitled Good Morning, written EXCLUSIVELY for the game.
- Aesprite for "Artwork"
- bsfx + audacity + Voice Recorder app (Samsung Galaxy S8) for sound effect
- Bosca Ceoil for original song, Good Morning
- Godot v3.2.3 with Mono for Game Development
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.